Introduction to Firearms for Women
Interested in learning how to safely handle firearms?
Oakdale Gun Club offers a 1 evening + 1-day informational workshop taught by certified safety instructors in a safe, friendly, casual, women-only environment.
- The workshop consists of one evenings of classroom discussion.
- Then experience a day of hands-on range time on Saturday.
- You do not need to own a firearm or have any previous shooting experience to take this class.
- A wide variety of firearms will be provided at no extra cost for those who wish to try them during the range session.
- This course neither promotes the ownership of firearms nor will any be offered for sale during the course.
- This class is open to the public. You must be at least 18 years of age to take this class, unless accompanied by a parent. Other restrictions may apply.